1981-1987 Chevrolet V8 Truck Engine Compartment

This is engine compartment wiring diagram for 1981 trough 1987 Chevrolet V8 Truck. Click the picture to download.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    thanks!

  2. Unknown says:

    1987 oldsmobile cutlass brougham 4 door wiring diagram bulkhead

  3. Unknown says:

    I took out my 307 and put in a 1990 Chevy 350 5.7 vortec motor having trouble wiring to my factory bulkhead

  4. Anonymous says:

    I'm building an 84 square body fleet side ground up...but cant seem to nail down the wiring inside the engine compartment...383 stroker. Black cherry multi stage paint with diamonds sprinkled in the clear coat for ghost racing stripes...can only see them in the reflected sun light off the hood...sand blasted very lightly the stripes on the windshield as well. Help on this wiring. Send me a good version of the harness plz.

Leave a Reply